Friday, June 25, 2010

Perspective Shift - 2

After my Perspective shift post earlier this month, Kate left a comment asking if I could take another picture for her, from closer to the building, looking more or less straight up.  I think the effect she wanted to see was more of an overlapping ripple effect.  Kate - these are just for you.  I've not done anything with them as I was just wanting to see if I could recreate your vision, so please excuse poor quality and/or exposure... 
Let me know if these are what you had in mind ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, this is exactly what I was thinking of!

    Are these pics in colour? But on a cloudy day?
    I really like the shapes in the shot on the left, but I love the contrast of colours in the others, and seeing that shine added by the balcony glass.

    These are great! Thankyou so much for your effort Graham :)

    ReplyDelete